Click to view the terms and conditions of Aloha Air Conditioning’s Energy Savings Maintenance Agreement
- Check Refrigerant charge.
- Clear Condensate pan and lines.
- Check Refrigerant pressures
Install Algae tablets.
- Check Temperature split across coils.
- Check Electrical components for amp draw and operation.
- Tighten Electrical connections.
- Check unit for External Corrosion.
- Check Belt wear and adjust tension.
All Energy Efficiency Agreement customers will receive 10 % labor discount on any regular service provided throughout the year.
Call Aloha (954) 772‐0079 (561) 368‐1991 or Email us at Info@alohaac.com
For maximum life and energy efficiency of your air conditioning, your filters should be changed monthly (every 30 – 60 days).
For pricing call 954‐772‐0079
Parts and labor required for mechanical breakdowns will be billed at current retail prices unless covered by warranty.
Work specifically excluded from this agreement such as:
- Coil Cleanings and common multiple drain or common multiple condensate line problems.
- Replacing blown fuses, Resetting of circuit breakers.
- Improper settings of thermostat or other controls and adjusting grills.
- Replacing burned out disconnect.
- All work described above shall be performed during regular working hours which are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Aloha reserves the right to charge overtime for work performed during periods other than regular working hours.
- This contractor assumes no liability for operation of the equipment. Under no circumstances will this contractor be liable for subsequent or speculative damages, or injury due to the use or the failure of the air conditioning system.
- This agreement is not intended to maintain indoor air quality.
- No service will be rendered under this agreement if customer has past due account.
- This Performance Tune‐up agreement will automatically self renew by payment of the invoice from year to year. Cancellation by either party requires a thirty‐ (30) day prior written notice.
Over the past 30 years, Aloha Air Conditioning continues to offer Energy Savings Maintenance Agreements as part of our commitment to our customers. This comprehensive service plan will help lower electrical costs and increase equipment longevity, saving customers hundreds, if not thousands, in repairs, energy and equipment.
An Aloha Air Conditioning maintenance agreement holder receives:
- Priority Service
- 10% discount on any repair outside your regularly scheduled ac maintenance visit
- Waive your service call charge on your first energy efficiency tune-up (this is a savings of $69)
Oftentimes, we can convert a service or repair call to a maintenance visit and save you up to 50%. We would be happy to review this plan and its many benefits with you. Should you have any questions regarding your agreement, please contact us. You can always rely on Aloha Air Conditioning for complete home comfort and regular inspections on your HVAC system. Call us today!
Receive Service Reminders