Our recommended actions to take when you find a condensate water leak.
- Turn the thermostat of the system to the off position.
- Use a bucket or towel as needed to sop up the water dampened area.
- Inspect the air filter for water.
- Call a qualified, licensed and insured company to inspect the system and recommend the proper repair steps to be taken.
The most common cause for a HVAC system to leak from the condensate drain or air handler drain pan is algae buildup causing a blockage. The second most often found cause is ice built up on a frozen air handler coil.
Most condensate water leak repairs are fairly inexpensive and can be corrected in a short amount of time.
However, the best protection for you is prevention. One thing all of our existing maintenance agreement holders already know (besides priority service and saving 10% on labor for any repair) is the importance of having a water safety float switch installed in the condensate drain and condensate drain pan. This way when the condensate line or condensate pan back up the system is automatically shutdown.
We know that there are many companies out there in our industry for you select from for your system water leak repair. That’s why, when you contact us, we promise…“To Provide the Highest Quality Service, At the Lowest Economical Cost to Our Customer”
Since, 1982 Aloha Air Conditioning Inc. has been family owned and operated. We know how hard it is to find professionally trained, high quality, reliable and honest people who are licensed and insured.
- We will answer the phone day or night, even weekends and holidays.
- We will call you back, should you have to leave a message.
- We will respond to emails, show up on time, and respect your home and personal belongings.
Contact us right away to set up a service call for your system condensate water leak before it turns into a costly drain on your pocket and time consuming repair.
We service all of Broward, South West Palm Beach and North Miami Dade Counties. We are available 24 hours a day, 7days a week and do not charge over time for Saturday service calls.nd North Miami Dade Counties. We are available 24 hours a day, 7days a week and do not charge over time for Saturday service calls. water leak air conditioning –>