Aloha Air Conditioning opened it’s doors in 1982. Since then we have grown to become the most reliable, quality and honest contractor in the area.
- Our Mission Statement is “To provide the highest quality service, at the lowest economical cost to our customers”.
- Contact (954) 772 – 0079 Aloha today.
- Let our sales team show you the benefit of up grading your air conditioning system.
- No matter what brand, make or model you choose.
- We are ready to provide you with a detailed estimate.
- We will not only tell you up front, all the cost involved. We will put it in writing.
- All replacement estimates are valid for 30 days guaranteed.
- All out installations are performed to the highest standard. Well over and above the local city, county and state requirements.
- Do you have a quote from another ac company, show us and lets compare, dollar for dollar.
- We offer free estimates. On HVAC heating, cooling, air conditioning replacement systems.
- All you have to do is ask. We are happy to provide a written estimate for any of your home or office needs.
- Selecting the correct air conditioning system for your home is a big decision.
- It’s an important investment today. It will play a key role in your home energy expenses for years to come.
- When the summer heat is at its worst, you will want your family to have the best, most reliable cooling comfort possible.
- Here are a few things to consider.
1. What do good central air units have in common?
The best equipment are efficient, operating on minimal electricity to hold utility bills down. They provide steady, dependable performance year after year. When properly maintained a good systems is quiet, long-lasting and low in service needs.
2. How can I be sure my Unit is the right size?
Obviously, an air conditioner that’s too small won’t keep your home sufficiently cool. What many do not realize is that an over-sized system will cycle (turn on and off) more than necessary, wasting expensive energy and possibly putting undue strain on the compressor.
- Window dimensions and exposure.
- Floor space.
- local climate.
- Heat-generating appliances.
- The direction your home faces.
- Even the amount of your home’s exterior shaded by trees.
We will specify the cooling capacity of the system in either Btu/h (British thermal units of heat removed per hour) or refrigeration tons (one ton being equal to 12,000 Btu/h).
We offer free air conditioning replacement estimates. Request one today from our friendly and honest sales team for your home or office system.
Simply call (954) 772 0079.
Please feel free to request more information. Leave a comment. Tell us, what you thought about the information you found on this page of our website?