Your air conditioning system will be working overtime in the Florida heatwave this summer – follow Alohaac tips to ensure your heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC) is working at its best:
1. Don’t let your HVAC work more than is necessary. And don’t let your office get too hot before turning it on. It’s key to regulate your temperature so as not to stress your unit. Keep doors and windows closed when your AC is turned on, and keep shades and curtains drawn on very hot days. Avoid having direct sunlight streaming in through doors and windows. As much as possible, don’t operate other heat-generating appliances in the daytime when your AC is going to be working.
2. Replace your air filters on a regular basis. Do this at least once every 3 months. Experts estimate that you can reduce your energy cost by as much as 10% by keeping up on this task. And the cleaner air will benefit your staff’s health as well. Air conditioning energy assessments are often undervalued!
3. Keep your thermostat constant. Changing your thermostat’s setting constantly can result in inefficiency. If you wish you can increase the temperature by a few degrees in the day time while you are away. When in cooling mode, switch on your AC fan to prevent hot or cold pockets from forming. This can also help prevent your condenser from icing up.
4. Keep your outside unit free of dust and dirt. Clear plants and other items from around its perimeter for at least 12-18 inches. Ensure also that indoor vents remain unobstructed to keep air circulation going for industrial air conditioning, this is so important.
5. Schedule regular tune-ups Have a reliable HVAC technician perform maintenance checks on your unit, preferably before the beginning of summer.
Our staff is fully trained in the HVAC techniques required to ensure this process is carried out efficiently. The result is that your air will be fresher, easier to breathe, and less likely to cause allergic reactions.
To learn more about how our Air Duct Cleaning Fort Lauderdale services can benefit your home, contact the Aloha Air Conditioning, Inc. office Toll-Free today at 855-88-ALOHA (25642).
This post was written by pulleye | July 1, 2018
For over 90 years, Bard has been combining the time-honored principles of quality with tomorrow’s technological advances to deliver high-performance heating and cooling products all over the world.
Aloha is able to service and sell all Bard A/C products in South Florida.
This post was written by roilifter | January 20, 2018
Lennox Residential and Commercial are a leading innovator of home heating, cooling and air quality systems. From High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners that save energy and money, to
Air filtration systems, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and other systems for keeping the indoor air quality healthy and clean, Lennox is an outstanding choice for your South Florida HVAC needs.
Aloha and Lennox offer customizable solutions to match your family’s lifestyle and comfort level. Superior products and outstanding customer service make Lennox the leading authority in comfort systems.
This post was written by roilifter | January 19, 2018
Bryant home comfort systems work hard to keep your family’s air comfortable. Whether you live in a cool or hot climate, have an existing system or are building new construction, we’re here to help you put together the right mix of heating and cooling products to keep your family comfortable all year long. From heat pumps to thermostats to ventilators and more, Bryant will do “Whatever It Takes”.
Bryant central air conditioners deliver cool air through ducts to keep your whole home comfortable, while heat pumps are central air conditioners that can also heat your home. Used with a gas furnace, heat pumps add extra heating options, which allow you to choose to heat with gas or electricity. It’s what we at Bryant call our HYBRID HEAT® dual fuel system. Remember, the higher the SEER and HSPF ratings, the more efficient and energy cost-saving.
This post was written by roilifter | January 6, 2018
Stay cool and save a comfortable amount of money with American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s line of Allegiance® air conditioners. Our air conditioners range in efficiency from 13 to 20 SEER — among the highest efficiency ratings in the industry.
Our Allegiance® family offers a wide range of comfort choices, plus exclusive state-of-the-art technology that quietly, meticulously and efficiently conditions your air. Get ready for a level of comfort you and your family may never have experienced before.
On February4Th 2011, American Standard announced It’s Silver Series line…it’s what you’ve been waiting for.
It’s the latest and greatest of American Standard equipment line, the impressive communicating systems of the new “Silver Series” equipment line:
For lots of people in Florida, Spring = allergies. This is the perfect time to take advantage of the American Standard Accu Clean system. The Accu Clean removes up to 99.98% of the particles and allergens from filtered air and the Air Handler removes up to 99% of airborne particulates. Not only during the Spring and Summer, but all year long – Helping Customer understand the importance of indoor air quality:
With the Accu Clean breathe the cleanest air possible.
This post was written by roilifter | January 2, 2018
Customer Review “They were able to come out quickly, diagnose the problem and fix it.” – Dr. Melissa Newman