Aloha Air Conditioning, Inc agrees to perform the following:
Energy Efficiency Tune-up on the air conditioning equipment identified an
covered at the job address:
- Check Refrigerant charge.
- Clean Condensate pan and lines.
- Check Refrigerant pressures.
- Install Algae tablets.
- Check Temperature split across coils.
- Check Electrical components for amp draw and operation.
- Tighten Electrical connections.
- Check unit for External Corrosion.
- Lubricate Bearings.
- Check Belt wear and adjust tension.
All Energy Efficiency Agreement customers will receive 10% labor
discount on any regular service provided throughout the year.
For maximum life and energy efficiency of your air conditioning unit
your filters should be changed monthly (every 30 – 60 days.)
Order six (6) – premium poly media filters (up to 400 sq. in ea.) for $60.00 (includes shipping and handling)
Parts and labor required for mechanical breakdowns
will be billed at current retail prices unless covered by warranty.
Work specifically excluded from this agreement such as:
- Coil Cleanings and common multiple drain or common multiple condensate line problems.
- Replacing blown fuses, Resetting of circuit breakers.
- Improper settings of thermostat or other controls and adjusting grills.
- Replacing burned out disconnect
- All work described above shall be performed during regular working hours which are from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Aloha reserves the right to charge overtime for work performed during periods other then regular working hours.
- This contractor assumes no liability for operation of the equipment. Under no circumstances will this contractor be liable for subsequent or speculative damages, or injury due to the use or the failure of the air conditioning system.
- This agreement is not intended to maintain indoor air quality.
- No service will be rendered under this agreement if customer has past due account.
- This Performance Tune-up agreement will automatically self renew by payment of the invoice from
- year to year. Cancellation by either party requires a thirty- (30) day prior written notice.