Your air conditioning system will be working overtime in the Florida heatwave this summer – follow Alohaac tips to ensure your heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC) is working at its best:
1. Don’t let your HVAC work more than is necessary. And don’t let your office get too hot before turning it on. It’s key to regulate your temperature so as not to stress your unit. Keep doors and windows closed when your AC is turned on, and keep shades and curtains drawn on very hot days. Avoid having direct sunlight streaming in through doors and windows. As much as possible, don’t operate other heat-generating appliances in the daytime when your AC is going to be working.
2. Replace your air filters on a regular basis. Do this at least once every 3 months. Experts estimate that you can reduce your energy cost by as much as 10% by keeping up on this task. And the cleaner air will benefit your staff’s health as well. Air conditioning energy assessments are often undervalued!
3. Keep your thermostat constant. Changing your thermostat’s setting constantly can result in inefficiency. If you wish you can increase the temperature by a few degrees in the day time while you are away. When in cooling mode, switch on your AC fan to prevent hot or cold pockets from forming. This can also help prevent your condenser from icing up.
4. Keep your outside unit free of dust and dirt. Clear plants and other items from around its perimeter for at least 12-18 inches. Ensure also that indoor vents remain unobstructed to keep air circulation going for industrial air conditioning, this is so important.
5. Schedule regular tune-ups Have a reliable HVAC technician perform maintenance checks on your unit, preferably before the beginning of summer.
Our staff is fully trained in the HVAC techniques required to ensure this process is carried out efficiently. The result is that your air will be fresher, easier to breathe, and less likely to cause allergic reactions.
To learn more about how our Air Duct Cleaning Fort Lauderdale services can benefit your home, contact the Aloha Air Conditioning, Inc. office Toll-Free today at 855-88-ALOHA (25642).
This post was written by pulleye | July 1, 2018
For over 90 years, Bard has been combining the time-honored principles of quality with tomorrow’s technological advances to deliver high-performance heating and cooling products all over the world.
Aloha is able to service and sell all Bard A/C products in South Florida.
This post was written by roilifter | January 20, 2018
Whirlpool Home Cooling & Heating products are designed to exacting standards with innovative options that conserve resources, save money and provide your family with quiet, reliable, efficient performance and worry-free comfort.
All Whirlpool brand models come with the Comfort Commitment™ “Best in Class” warranty. Whirlpool Gold® 14-18 SEER models include a lifetime unit replacement. Standard models feature a minimum of 10-year coverage on the compressor, and every Whirlpool brand air conditioner is covered by a 10-year parts warranty. Be sure to check your product’s warranty certificate for complete details.
EcoCentral Living Systems
We know that creating a healthy, comfortable home is your top priority. Whirlpool® EcoCentral™ Living System products can help, with innovative options that conserve resources and save money, too.
This post was written by roilifter | January 18, 2018
Maintain Proper Air Care
Your indoor air quality can be greatly affected by ventilation, dust, fumes from household products and smoke. To ensure the air inside your home is clean and safe, follow these simple tips:
1. Check your ductwork
2. Repair leaky ducts
3. Protect your air quality
4. Watch your fireplace
This post was written by roilifter | December 16, 2010
Customer Review “They were able to come out quickly, diagnose the problem and fix it.” – Dr. Melissa Newman