If your A/C system is over 10 years old, needs frequent repairs or just doesn’t cool or heat like it used to, it may be time to replace it with a new high-efficiency model.
1. FPL can help you by providing:
- Expert information and advice – since over half of all air conditioning purchases are unplanned; we understand that most consumers may not know what A/C products to buy or who to call to install them. That’s why we’re here to help you choose the system and be the contractor that’s right for you.
- By choosing Aloha AC an FPL Participating Independent Contractor. We can offer and provide an FPL rebate to help you pay – purchase and install a complete qualifying high-efficiency A/C system. You will receive an FPL rebate off the purchase price based on the efficiency rating and size of your new unit.
- A follow-up survey – buy your new high-efficiency system from Aloha Air Conditioning and FPL will contact you by mail when the job is done to find out how it went. How important is your opinion? It’s what keeps Aloha AC on FPL Participating Independent Contractor list.
2. How to qualify:
- Replace the entire central AC system – both the condenser (outside unit) and air handler (inside unit)
- Replace individual room air conditioners with a new central system
- Select a new system that meets FPL’s efficiency standards, a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) of 14.0 or higher
- Purchase and install the system with Aloha Air Conditioning an FPL Participating Independent Contractor.
3. How you’ll benefit:
- Short=term savings of up to $1,100 on the purchase price of a new system.
- Long-term savings of $230 to $960 per year on your energy bill, depending on how inefficient your old heating and cooling system was, the efficiency of your new system and the size of your home.
- Confidence that you made an informed decision.
4. How to start:
- Call Aloha Air Conditioning for a free replacement system estimate at (954) 772-0079 or request a free copy of the A/C Buying Guide from FPL 1-800-DIAL FPL (1-800-342-5375)