Hvac Heat System Repairs and Maintenance
Normally in the past, we never paid much mind to heating here in South Florida as we only really heated our homes or offices less than 72 hours a year. This past winter, in early January, we broke that old fact and turned up the temperature on our thermostats as the temperatures outside shot down. We are the best heating service company. Contact us (954) 772 0079 today and we will prove it to you.
Well here we go again, not even a year has passed and we are doing it again. Let us help you stay safe and warm. Some people had found that they never even had their heaters installed or connected. Some even found out that the wire size in their home was not sufficient to handle any heater of any size.
If you find yourself left out in the cold by your prior a/c heating service company or the guy down the street that was doing you a favor, don’t worry, we will gladly be the companyto come to the rescue and ensure that you are safe and warm to make it comfortably thought the rest of what we anticipate to be a harsh season here in South West Palm Beach, Broward and North Miami-dade counties.
Proud to be South Florida’s Best Heating Service!
Give us a call (954) 772 – 0079 now. We promise to treat you right.
We are the best heating and cooling service company
This post was written by roilifter | January 10, 2018
Aloha Air Conditioning and FPL Make Replacing Your Heating and Cooling System Easy and Affordable
If your A/C system is over 10 years old, needs frequent repairs or just doesn’t cool or heat like it used to, it may be time to replace it with a new high-efficiency model.
1. FPL can help you by providing:
- Expert information and advice – since over half of all air conditioning purchases are unplanned; we understand that most consumers may not know what A/C products to buy or who to call to install them. That’s why we’re here to help you choose the system and be the contractor that’s right for you.
- By choosing Aloha AC an FPL Participating Independent Contractor. We can offer and provide an FPL rebate to help you pay – purchase and install a complete qualifying high-efficiency A/C system. You will receive an FPL rebate off the purchase price based on the efficiency rating and size of your new unit.
- A follow-up survey – buy your new high-efficiency system from Aloha Air Conditioning and FPL will contact you by mail when the job is done to find out how it went. How important is your opinion? It’s what keeps Aloha AC on FPL Participating Independent Contractor list.
2. How to qualify:
- Replace the entire central AC system – both the condenser (outside unit) and air handler (inside unit)
- Replace individual room air conditioners with a new central system
- Select a new system that meets FPL’s efficiency standards, a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) of 14.0 or higher
- Purchase and install the system with Aloha Air Conditioning an FPL Participating Independent Contractor.
3. How you’ll benefit:
- Short=term savings of up to $1,100 on the purchase price of a new system.
- Long-term savings of $230 to $960 per year on your energy bill, depending on how inefficient your old heating and cooling system was, the efficiency of your new system and the size of your home.
- Confidence that you made an informed decision.
4. How to start:
- Call Aloha Air Conditioning for a free replacement system estimate at (954) 772-0079 or request a free copy of the A/C Buying Guide from FPL 1-800-DIAL FPL (1-800-342-5375)
This post was written by roilifter | December 18, 2010
This post was written by roilifter | November 3, 2010
Copyright © 2017 Aloha Air Conditioning, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
(855)882-5642 | 4474 Weston Road #170 Davie, FL 33331 | Licensed and Insured CAC025379
Customer Review “They were able to come out quickly, diagnose the problem and fix it.” – Dr. Melissa Newman
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The information you enter on our site is held in confidence between you and us. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This privacy statement discloses how the information you provide is used and protected. To read our entire Privacy Statement click here