Cooling with Intertherm Air Conditioners
Split System Air Conditioners have an outdoor section and an indoor section.The outdoor section features the compressor and fan, but it uses the indoor sections (such as a furnace or air handler) to distribute cool air.
Single Package Air Conditioners features all of the components of a split system but in a single outdoors section. Simply put, the blower is housed with the air conditioning components.
The structure of your home is key to selecting the proper air conditioner. For example, split system units are commonly used in the Midwest because most homes feature basements with gas furnaces. Single packaged units are more common in the southeast region where homes may have a crawl space instead of a basement – making the single packaged unit more space efficient.
This post was written by pulleye | November 22, 2019
Reduce Energy, Save Money, and
You don’t have to choose efficiency or comfort. You should have both!
In fact, properly designed, installed and maintained heating and cooling systems will reduce your costs, lower your carbon footprint, and keep you and your family comfortable and healthy all year long. It all comes down to hiring the right professionals to do the right job. That’s what you get when you hire Aloha Air because we are committed to professional contracting and high-quality, high-efficiency heating and cooling systems in homes and buildings of all kinds.
This post was written by roilifter | May 2, 2018
Aloha Air Conditioning and FPL Make Replacing Your Heating and Cooling System Easy and Affordable
If your A/C system is over 10 years old, needs frequent repairs or just doesn’t cool or heat like it used to, it may be time to replace it with a new high-efficiency model.
1. FPL can help you by providing:
- Expert information and advice – since over half of all air conditioning purchases are unplanned; we understand that most consumers may not know what A/C products to buy or who to call to install them. That’s why we’re here to help you choose the system and be the contractor that’s right for you.
- By choosing Aloha AC an FPL Participating Independent Contractor. We can offer and provide an FPL rebate to help you pay – purchase and install a complete qualifying high-efficiency A/C system. You will receive an FPL rebate off the purchase price based on the efficiency rating and size of your new unit.
- A follow-up survey – buy your new high-efficiency system from Aloha Air Conditioning and FPL will contact you by mail when the job is done to find out how it went. How important is your opinion? It’s what keeps Aloha AC on FPL Participating Independent Contractor list.
2. How to qualify:
- Replace the entire central AC system – both the condenser (outside unit) and air handler (inside unit)
- Replace individual room air conditioners with a new central system
- Select a new system that meets FPL’s efficiency standards, a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) of 14.0 or higher
- Purchase and install the system with Aloha Air Conditioning an FPL Participating Independent Contractor.
3. How you’ll benefit:
- Short=term savings of up to $1,100 on the purchase price of a new system.
- Long-term savings of $230 to $960 per year on your energy bill, depending on how inefficient your old heating and cooling system was, the efficiency of your new system and the size of your home.
- Confidence that you made an informed decision.
4. How to start:
- Call Aloha Air Conditioning for a free replacement system estimate at (954) 772-0079 or request a free copy of the A/C Buying Guide from FPL 1-800-DIAL FPL (1-800-342-5375)
This post was written by roilifter | December 18, 2010
Maintain Proper Air Care throughout your central air conditioning and heating system
Maintain Proper Air Care
Your indoor air quality can be greatly affected by ventilation, dust, fumes from household products and smoke. To ensure the air inside your home is clean and safe, follow these simple tips:
1. Check your ductwork
- Look for rapid dust buildup around vents or in your home, because that’s usually a sign of leaky ducts.
- Schedule FPL to perform a Duct System Test to determine if you have leaks or separations in your ducts that are costing you money.
2. Repair leaky ducts
- Fixing leaky ducts helps to improve air quality because less dirt and dust will be drawn into your home through the holes in your ductwork.
3. Protect your air quality
- Do not keep cleaning products in the same closet as your indoor A/C unit; otherwise the fumes from these products may be circulated throughout your home.
4. Watch your fireplace
- Don’t operate a wood-burning fireplace at the same time as your central air conditioner or heating system.
- Avoid using exhaust fans (e.g., your stove fan) when operating your fireplace to keep from drawing smoke or other contaminants into your home.
This post was written by roilifter | December 16, 2010
Free HVAC Heating and Cooling Air Conditioning replacement system estimates for any manufacture, make or model at your home, office or on the phone.
Aloha Air Conditioning opened it’s doors in 1982. Since then we have grown to become the most reliable, quality and honest contractor in the area.
Our Mission Statement is “To provide the highest quality service, at the lowest economical cost to our customers”.
Contact (954) 772 – 0079 Aloha today.
Let our sales team show you the benefit of up grading your air conditioning system.
No matter what brand, make or model you choose.
We are ready to provide you with a detailed estimate.
We will not only tell you up front, all the cost involved. We will put it in writing.
All replacement estimates are valid for 30 days guaranteed.
All out installations are performed to the highest standard. Well over and above the local city, county and state requirements.
Do you have a quote from another ac company, show us and lets compare, dollar for dollar.
We offer free estimates. On HVAC heating, cooling, air conditioning replacement systems.
All you have to do is ask. We are happy to provide a written estimate for any of your home or office needs.
Selecting the correct air conditioning system for your home is a big decision.
It’s an important investment today. It will play a key role in your home energy expenses for years to come.
When the summer heat is at its worst, you will want your family to have the best, most reliable cooling comfort possible.
Here are a few things to consider.
1. What do good central air units have in common?
The best equipment are efficient, operating on minimal electricity to hold utility bills down. They provide steady, dependable performance year after year. When properly maintained a good systems is quiet, long-lasting and low in service needs.
2. How can I be sure my Unit is the right size?
Obviously, an air conditioner that’s too small won’t keep your home sufficiently cool. What many do not realize is that an over-sized system will cycle (turn on and off) more than necessary, wasting expensive energy and possibly putting undue strain on the compressor.
At Aloha Air Conditioning we will determine. The optimum size for your home by making a careful study of your cooling requirements.
- Window dimensions and exposure.
- Floor space.
- local climate.
- Heat-generating appliances.
- The direction your home faces.
- Even the amount of your home’s exterior shaded by trees.
We will specify the cooling capacity of the system in either Btu/h (British thermal units of heat removed per hour) or refrigeration tons (one ton being equal to 12,000 Btu/h).
We offer free air conditioning replacement estimates. Request one today from our friendly and honest sales team for your home or office system.
Simply call (954) 772 0079.
air conditioning replacement
Please feel free to request more information. Leave a comment. Tell us, what you thought about the information you found on this page of our website?
This post was written by roilifter | November 29, 2010
Copyright © 2017 Aloha Air Conditioning, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
(855)882-5642 | 4474 Weston Road #170 Davie, FL 33331 | Licensed and Insured CAC025379
Customer Review “They were able to come out quickly, diagnose the problem and fix it.” – Dr. Melissa Newman
We are committed to protecting your privacy. The information you enter on our site is held in confidence between you and us. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This privacy statement discloses how the information you provide is used and protected. To read our entire Privacy Statement click here